Federal University of Oy-Ekiti (FUOYE) Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening form for entry into the undergraduate programmes of the school is out for 2020/2021 academic session.
The closing date for application for FUOYE PUTME screening is 15th August 2020.
FUOYE Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who applied to Federal University Oye Ekiti and obtained UTME cut off score of 160 and above.
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits (including English Language and Mathematics) obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.[check screening portal for subject requirements].
- In addition to item (ii) above, Direct Entry candidates must possess at least two (2) A’ Level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND (Upper Credit), NCE (Credit Pass), HND (minimum of Lower Credit), or possess a good first degree in another field, as the case may be.
How to Apply for FUOYE Post UTME
Online screening exercise will take place between Saturday, 1st August and Saturday, 15th August, 2020.
Each candidate will be required to pay a screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N 2,000. 00) only
Payment should be made via REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) or online using ATM card.
Step 1: Logon to https://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme/
Step 2: On Admission Menu displayed on the right-hand side, click “Registration Steps” and read instructions carefully
Step 3: Kindly Login with your JAMB Registration Number e.g 96510415CA [Note Password is not required]
Step 4: You will be required to complete your profile on the portal
Note: Ensure to use a valid email Address and Phone Number, you can be contacted if required. Always check your mail and the website for updates and information
Step 5: After updating your information, activation link will be sent to your email box provided, click on the activation link to verify your email account and registration details.
Step 6: Login again after verification and you will be prompted to make payment. Follow the payment steps as provided on your screen
Step 7: Complete your registration by Clicking on the “Upload O’Level Results”
Step 8: Print Out your Registration Slip containing summary of your registration. For assistance send email to [email protected]
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University website.
- Submit a valid e-mail address and cell phone number in your Registration Form.
- Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the course applied for either in one (1) or two (2) sittings
- Upload the O’ level result(s) as indicated in (ii) above
- Submit your application and print out the screening report
Direct Entry Applicants: In addition to the above information, you are also required to upload your statement/notification of results.
Applicant that fails to adhere strictly to the instructions on the University’s website will be disqualified.
You may be interested in Post UTME Guide.