The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun hereby invites all candidates who scored 150 and above and applied for admission into the University as first choice in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) to apply for the FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Candidates Eligible for FUPRE Post UTME
- Candidates who made the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun their Choice in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a total score of 150 and above are eligible to take part in FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- All programmes in the College of Engineering – 170 and above
- All programmes in the College of Science – 150 and above
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply. Candidates awaiting results that would be released before the completion of the admission exercise can also register.
- Successful upload of O’ Level results on the JAMB portal is mandatory for admission. Candidates are advised to as soon as possible, visit any CBT centre to upload their complete O’ Level results, without which they cannot be considered for admission.
NB: Candidates who do not have the required minimum UTME cut-off mark for the course of their choice (i.e. a minimum of 170 for Engineering courses and a minimum of 150 for Science courses) are advised to visit the JAMB website to request a “Change of Course” to any other course that accepts a lower UTME score. PLEASE NOTE: The “Change of Course” MUST be done before registration for the Post UTME. To be eligible for admission, affected candidates are to register for and write their Post UTME under the new course. While applying for a “Change of Course”, candidates should ensure that they possess the necessary UTME and WAEC subject combination required to fit into the new programme. Candidates may visit the University website to view the admission requirements.
How to Apply for FUPRE Post UTME
Registration for Screening will commence on Monday 5th October 2021 and ends on Wednesday 21st October 2021.
- Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only as a Screening fee.
- Applicants should visit https://www.fupreonline.com/application/ to do their registration.
- Enter his/her UTME/JAMB Registration No. to check if Eligible for admission. Only Eligible candidate shall be able to proceed.
- After eligibility check, Candidates are to login with your UTME Registration No and SURNAME as password all in lower case e.g obi
- Ensure that the online form is carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions. Deliberate disregard of instructions, purported mistake(s)/wrong entries shall lead to disqualification.
- Use functional e-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers to enable the University contact them in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
- Preview completed online form and confirm that all information provided is correct. Thereafter, click the ‘SUBMIT’ button and print out their registration confirmation page.
- Candidate can edit the various fields before final submission and view his/her details after registration
- Note that they will not be able to edit the information provided once they have submitted. After final submission candidate should print e-application slip out as proof of registration to the hall.
FUPRE Post UTME Screening Date, Subjects
FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise has been scheduled to hold from Monday 25th to Saturday 30th October 2021, between the hours of 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. daily.
|Chemical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Petro-chemical Engineering, Natural Gas Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Geology, Geophysics, Physics and Statistics||English Language, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry|
|Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry||English Language, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics or Biology,|
|Environmental Management and Toxicology||English Language, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics or Physics|
|Science Laboratory Technology Biochemical Technology Biological Technology Petrochemistry Technology Physics Instrumentation Technology||Subject Combinations Options English Language, Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics or Physics, English Language, Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics or Physics English Language, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||Candidates applying into the Department of Science Laboratory Technology are to choose from the four options listed, their most preferred area of specialization and write the Post UTME subject combination attached to the selected option. Candidates would only be considered for admission into the area they choose to write their Post UTME in.|
For further enquiries, candidates should contact: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com. Cell Phone Numbers: 07038500605, 08183706958.