FUTA admission list has been released for the 2019/2020 academic session for candidates who sat for the Post UTME.
The management of Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) has released the merit list of admitted candidates for 2019/2020 academic session into various degree programmes.
Candidates who participated in the 2019 Admission screening exercise can now check their admission status.
How to Check FUTA Admission List On CAPS
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility to check your name on or your status
- Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab
- Select your Exam year and input your registration number in the columns provided
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to know your FUTA admission status
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
How to Check Admission Status On FUTA Portal
The list is not yet on Federal University of Technology portal. However, I will update immediately the list is available on the school website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to FUTA admission status checking portal at http://www.futa.edu.ng/firarsnew/welcome/admissions.
- Supply your UTME/DE registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Submit to access your status.