Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. FUTA minimum cut-off mark is 180.
This is to inform all candidates that the Federal University of Technology, Akure, Computer-Based Post-UTME screening exercise for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2019/2020 Academic session will commence on Thursday, 25th to Saturday, 27th March 2021.
Registration will commence on Monday, 21st September and ends Monday, 30th November , 2020.
Screening Fee: N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only payable at any bank on eTranzact platform only.
Eligible candidates for FUTA Post UTME Screening
- Candidates who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
- And Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) their First Choice Institution are eligible for the screening.
- Candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission.
- FUTA will not consider candidates with “Awaiting Results”. Candidates MUST have at least a pass in physics to qualify for admission into any programme in FUTA
How to apply for FUTA Post UTME Screening
Candidates are required to:
- Visit the University website (www.futa.edu.ng) for information
- Complete and submit the University Post-UTME Application form online;
- Print out a copy.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE: The Registration Form is mandatory for all eligible candidates to complete for the screening exercise. Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
After payment, each candidate should visit the University’s website (www.futa.edu.ng) and complete an online Registration Form. The completed Form should be printed for the candidate’s use.
FUTA Post UTME Screening Date Requirements
This is to inform Candidates who made the Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) their first choice and have registered online as required are to note that the Post UTME Screening Exercise has been scheduled to take place from Thursday, 25th to Saturday, 27th March 2021.
Consequently, affected candidates, (UTME and D/E), are to be on the lookout for further information to be released shortly via the official communication handles of the University.
(i) All candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- Depositor’s copy of Bank Teller indicating payments as appropriate;
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
- Printed copy of the completed FUTA Post-UTME Online Registration Form;
- Print-out of e-Tranzact payment receipt (collected from the Bank) and
- One passport photograph.
- Candidates who would like to have a feel of CBT Practice Module should visit FUTA WEBSITE. This is OPTIONAL.
(ii) The venue of the screening exercise is the FUTA Digital Resource Centre, “Obanla Campus”, The Federal University of Technology, Akure.
(iii) Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones, I Pad, Walkman, wrist watches or any other electronic gadget and extraneous materials into the screening hall.
(iv) For more information or clarification or other issues, candidates can visit the University website www.futa.edu.ng or call 08076981207, 08068209911 AND 08118770353
Please note that any UTME candidate who is not screened will NOT be considered for admission in the University. Also, candidates must ensure that their O’ level results are uploaded to JAMB website as failure to do this will render the affected candidates ineligible for admission.
Recommended: How to gain admission into FUTA