Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. FUTA minimum cut-off mark is 180.
Registration will commence on Monday, 10th and end on 24th January 2022.
Screening Fee: N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only payable at any bank on REMITA platform only.
Eligible candidates for FUTA Post UTME Screening
- Candidates who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2021/2022 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
- And Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) their First Choice Institution are eligible for the screening.
- Candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission.
- FUTA will not consider candidates with “Awaiting Results”. Candidates MUST have at least a pass in physics to qualify for admission into any programme in FUTA
How to apply for FUTA Post UTME Screening
Candidates are required to:
- Visit the University website (www.futa.edu.ng) for information
- Complete and submit the University Post-UTME Application form online;
- Print out a copy.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE: The Registration Form is mandatory for all eligible candidates to complete for the screening exercise. Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
After payment, each candidate should visit the University’s website (www.futa.edu.ng) and complete an online Registration Form. The completed Form should be printed for the candidate’s use.
FUTA Post UTME Screening Date Requirements
This is to inform Candidates who made the Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) their first choice and have registered online as required are to note that the Post UTME Screening Exercise has been scheduled to take place from Wednesday, 26th to Friday, 28th January 2022
Consequently, affected candidates, (UTME and D/E), are to be on the lookout for further information to be released shortly via the official communication handles of the University.
(i) All candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- Depositor’s copy of Bank Teller indicating payments as appropriate;
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
- Printed copy of the completed FUTA Post-UTME Online Registration Form;
- Print-out of Remita payment receipt (collected from the Bank) and
- One passport photograph.
- Candidates who would like to have a feel of CBT Practice Module should visit FUTA WEBSITE. This is OPTIONAL.
(ii) The venue of the screening exercise is the FUTA Digital Resource Centre, “Obanla Campus”, The Federal University of Technology, Akure.
(iii) Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones, I Pad, Walkman, wrist watches or any other electronic gadget and extraneous materials into the screening hall.
For more information or clarification, candidates can visit the University website (www.futa.edu.ng) or call any of the following numbers: 08126049786.
Please note that any UTME candidate who is not screened will NOT be considered for admission in the University. Also, candidates must ensure that their O’ level results are uploaded to JAMB website as failure to do this will render the affected candidates ineligible for admission.
Recommended: How to gain admission into FUTA