This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who have applied for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Minna for the 2022/2023 academic session that FUTMINNA Post UTME registration has commenced.
The online registration starts on Monday, 22nd August 2022 and end midnight of Sunday, 9th October 2022.
Read: How to pass Post-UTME
Candidates are hereby notified that the screening exercise shall be conducted using the Computer-Based Test (CBT) platform.
FUTMINNA Pos UTME Screening Eligibility
- Only UTME and DE candidates who selected the Federal University of Technology, Minna as the first choice is eligible for the screening exercise.
- UTME Candidates MUST have scored NOT LESS than the indicated minimum scores for various Schools/Courses/Programmes in the 2022 UTME as shown below:
- Candidates MUST meet the minimum UTME scores for their chosen courses and have the right UTME subject combinations as prescribed in the JAMB Brochure.
- However, candidates who do not meet any of the above requirements will be allowed to change to any other course whose requirements are met by the candidates. The change of course will attract a processing fee of N2,000 only.
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits including Mathematics and English Language in subjects relevant to their proposed courses at not more than two sittings. In addition, Direct Entry candidates must possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma and/or Higher National Diploma level(s) or Merit at NCE level.
Read: FUTMINNA cut off mark
CANDIDATES ARE TO ENSURE THAT THEIR ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS ARE UPLOADED ON THE JAMB WEBSITE – CAPS.NOTE: For the list of relevant subjects for each Course/Programme, check the homepage of the University website.
Any false declaration could lead to a candidate’s disqualification at any stage of the admission process. Candidates are also advised to get the FUTMINNA Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers. This will enable them to prepare adequately for the screening exercise.
How to apply for FUTMINNA Pre Screening Admission
UTME and Direct Entry Candidates
- Visit the screening portal https://eportal.futminna.edu.ng/upase/
- Enter your JAMB registration number.
- Enter one of your names.
- Click on ‘Login’.
- Upload your ‘O’ level result(s).
- DE candidates should also upload their Higher level result(s).
- Choose any other course from the list of Departments if your UTME/’O’ level subject combinations do not meet the minimum requirements for the course registered with JAMB.
- Click on ‘Proceed to payment gateway’.
- Confirm your entries.
- Click on ‘payment link’ button to proceed to payment gateway.
- Payment is done through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most preferred) or Verve (only the ones enabled for online payment) or Bank branch (by generating RRR from application portal).
- Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV 2 i.e the 3 digits behind your card, and pin number)
- Click on the ‘Print’ button to print the document If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered.
NOTE: Keep checking the University website for further information.