This is to inform all candidates who sat for the 2018/2019 FUTO have recently released its First Batch Admission List for the 2018/2019 Academic Session. For those that applied for FUTO in the last JAMB and also scored above 180 in recently concluded Post-UTME can now check their admission status on the School’s website.
How To Check FUTO Admission List
- Visit FUTO admission list checking link by clicking https://portal.futo.edu.ng/Modules/Admission/CheckAdmissionStatusRegular.aspx
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number is the box provided
- Then click on “submit” to confirm your admission status.
- After confirming your admission status click on the link “Click here to continue with the admission registration”
- Update your O’level details by supplying your O’Level exam year, exam number and O’Level result scratch card pin.
You can also accept or reject your admission through JAMB CAPS. Click here
Congratulations to those whose names are on the admission list. However, if your status says “not admitted yet”, you can register for the supplementary admission that is currently opened to applicants of FUTO that has not been offered admission. Click here to learn about the procedures of supplementary admission.