Many believers and even non-believers are sometimes filled with the questions of whether God does answer prayers. I understand that some might have been seeking answers to the health challenges, family crises, failures, etc., that they are experiencing in life. The good news is that God has promised us that He won’t leave nor forsake us. The assurance of His presence is evident in the scripture. So no matter what your secret prayers are, be rest assured that God does answers prayers.
Do you think why God doesn’t answer your prayers? Beloved, shed away that thought. Isaiah 65:4 says, “before they call, I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear” One thing is that you receive answers to all your prayers; you must approach the throne of grace with faith. The scripture says, “but without faith, it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him (Hebrew 11:6)” This means your faith must be intact to receive from God. The bible says you don’t need a big faith to receive but liken the faith, and you need as small as a mustard seed. God is love and not a tormentor, and he is always ready to answer your request.
Look at the case of Daniel in
Daniel 10:12-17; Then he said, Daniel, don’t be afraid. God has heard your prayers ever since the first day you decided to humble yourself to gain understanding. I have come in answer to your prayer. The angel prince of the kingdom of Persia opposed me for 21 days. Then Michael, one of the chief angels, came to help me because I had been left there alone in Persia. I have come to make you understand what will happen to your people in the future. This is a vision about the future.
Naturally speaking, Daniel would have thought that God did not hear him when he prayed; however, answers have come since the first day, but there was a delay. Sometimes there might be some delay, but rest assured that God has heard you and will answer your request.
8 Bible Verse that Supports that God Answers All Prayers
(1) Hebrews 4:15; “For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin”
(2) Psalm 65:2; “O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come”
(3) Isaiah 59:1; “Behold, the LORD’S hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear”
(4) 1 John 5:15 – “And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.”
(5) Jeremiah 29:12-13; “Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.”
(6) John 16:24 says, “Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be full.”
(7) Psalm 66:17-20 – “I cried out to him with my mouth; his praise was on my tongue. If I had cherished sin in my heart, the Lord would not have listened; but God has surely listened and has heard my prayer. Praise be to God, who has not rejected my prayer or withheld his love from me!”
(8) 1 Samuel 30:8; “And David inquired at the LORD, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? shall I overtake them? And he answered him, Pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake them, and without fail recover all”