Gombe State University, GOMSU Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. GSU cut off mark is 140.
The management of Gombe State University, GSU invites suitably qualified candidates for her Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise which has commenced and will close on the 14th October 2021.
Gombe State University Post UTME Eligibility
- All candidates who applied to the University as First Choice.
- Scored a minimum of 140 points in the UTME. for Degree Programmes in Science, Education, and Arts and Social Sciences
- Scored a minimum of 200 points in the UTME, for Medicine, Pharmacy and Law Programmes. (Candidates with less than 200 points particularly for Medicine and Pharmacy Programmes, are advised to immediately change to other alternative Programmes such as B.Sc: Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, and Zoology; B.Sc (Ed): Chemistry, Computer Science, Geography, Mathematics and Physics etc).
- Possessed an NCE/IJMB/Advanced Level GCE/Diploma for Direct Entry
How to Apply for GSU Post UTME Screening
Eligible candidates shall visit the University portal: http://dhrd-gsu-edu.com/admissions to register for the Online Screening Exercise as follows
- Enter Jamb Registration Number and Click. Get Details Now to retrieve Your Details
- Enter Email address and Pay a Non-refundable Screening charge of Two Thousand Naira (2.000)
- Click “Proceed to Form
- Fill the Form to create UTME/DE Screening Account
- Click Register
- Candidate’s details captured will be displayed
- Click “Generate Data Form
- A PDF File of three pages shall be generated
- Page 1 of the PDF captures candidate’s Registration details
- Page 2 is the candidate’s Post-UTME Test I.D. Card
- Page 3 is Form Submission Acknowledgement Slip
Print the three pages and attach photocopies of all credentials to page 1 and submit them to the Academic Office.
The dates of Post-UTME Test (CBT) will be communicated to You through the Email Address and GSM Numbers You Provided on the form.
Candidates are to note that they must ensure strict adherence to all the Covid-19 Advisories and Protocol on large gatherings through the processes of the Screening Exercise.