Heriot-Watt University Postgraduate Scholarships is open for all applicants holding an offer for a Postgraduate Taught Masters Programme. This means you should have applied to the University and have been offered an admission before you apply for the scholarship.
Heriot-Watt University will continuing to offer its new Scholarship Programme for 2018/19 entry for applicants to Postgraduate Taught Masters degree programmes.
Successful Scholarships will benefit from a fee reduction in one of three categories:
- Heriot-Watt Merit Scholarships -25% reduction for International, £2,000 for Home/EU/Rest of UK
- Heriot-Watt Excellence Scholarships – 50% reduction for International
- Heriot-Watt Distinction Scholarships – 100% reduction for International (max FIVE scholarships in total)
Scholarship Amount: up to 100% fee reduction
Awards: Variable – but a maximum of 5 Distinction Scholarships will be awarded in total.
Level: Postgraduate taught
- Energy Geoscience Infrastructure and Society
- Engineering and Physical Sciences
- Mathematical and Computer Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Textiles and Design
Entry date: September 2018
Application Deadline: 30 April 2018
- Home, EU, Rest of UK and International applicants to Postrgraduate taught Masters programmes.
- Criteria is based on academic merit, but financial need will be taken into consideration for the higher value scholarships.
- Applicants must have an offer of a place to study with Heriot-Watt University in the UK.
- Distance Learning applicants are not eligible.
How to apply for the scholarship?
Once you have an offer of a place in the UK (on-Campus), visit the Application Portal, which is now open for applications. Please complete the correct application form by the closing date of Monday 30th April 2018.
The scholarship is an online application. Click on the scholarship link to apply online and for more information Scholarship Link