Capernaum Scholarships is currently on for students from Lesotho and Burundi who are in Grade 1 to Form 4.
The closing date for the 2019 application is not specified. However, applicants are advised to fill the capernaum trust application form as soon as possible.
- The scholarship supports eligible children in Grade 1 to Form 4
- In Lesotho it offers scholarships to eligible children in Form A to Form D
- In Burundi the scholarship covers eligible children from Grade 1 to Grade 10
Capernaum Scholarships Required Documents
- Applicant’s certified birth certificate
- Deceased parent’s or guardian’s certified death certificate
- School invoice and banking details showing the amount of fees to be paid
- An affidavit in case of missing or no documents
- Where the beneficiary does not have the deceased’s death certificate, a letter from the school authorities or local leadership to confirm the child’s orphan- hood will suffice
To apply for the scholarship, kindly visit the higherlife foundation official page to get access to the application form