The West African Examinations Council – Accra has announced that the Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) result will be released on 23 January 2023. So, I have decided to put my readers through on how to check BECE result on phone.
How to Get WAEC BECE PIN on Phone
The West African Examinations Council wishes to inform the general public that it is now possible for individuals to purchase Results Checker PINs and check BECE results via SMS using Mobile Money Platforms.
- Dial *944#, on your phone and follow the instructions.
- You will then receive the results checker PIN/Text message of their BECE results on your phones.
- The cost of each Results Checker PIN is GHS 10, while the cost of an SMS text of results is GHS6.
How To Check BECE Result Online
- On the browser on your phone, click the https://eresults.waecgh.org/
- Enter your Index Number.
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. BECE School/Private)
- Select your Examination Year (eg. 2023)
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
- Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several minutes.
- Preview your BECE Results