The management of Ibrahim Babangida University (IBBU) hereby informed the general public and applicants that the Admission list for various department of all candidates that participated in the Post UTME screening exercise for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released.
Candidates can now proceed to check their Admission status online.
How To Check IBBU Admission list
Follow the procedures below to check your admission status
- Click on this link http://portals.ibbu.edu.ng/ugreg/?q=admchecking2 to check the admission list or your status
- Make sure you have your correct JAMB (UTME/DE) Registration No.
- Enter your JAMB (UTME/DE) Registration No. in the field provided above
- Click on the button title Check Admission Status
- A message would be displayed on the page indicating the status of your request and further instructions.
The above link provide the following functionalities to New Student;
- Checking of admission status.
- Generate your acceptance fee payment slip.
- Generate your admission notification/registration fee payment slip.
- Print your provisional admission letter.
For further enquiry on IBBU admission list, please use the contact form on the “Contact page” or send an email to [email protected]