Imole Noble Educational Foundation scholarship is currently ongoing and it is open to 100 level and 200 level Nigerian undergraduate students.
INEF was established by Late Alhaja Ramota Olatunde Adejonwo for the award of scholarships to indigent but brilliant students who have gained admission into public tertiary institutions in Nigeria. This is in fulfillment of her life-long burden for the plight of the less privileged in the society.
The scholarship is opened to indigent but brilliant 100 level to 200 level undergraduates in public universities across the 6 geo-political zones in Nigeria. Winners of the scholarship would be awarded financial aid throughout their course of studies.
The deadline for the submission of application is 10th July 2020.
INEF Scholarship Award Requirements
- Applicants must be in either 100 or 200 level in public universities in Nigeria and must have had a minimum of 5As, and 3Bs in O’level result(s), in not more than 1 (one) sitting.
How to Apply for Imole Noble Educational Foundation (INEF) Scholarship
Interested and qualified candidates should addressed and send their “Application Details” to:
Imole Noble Educational Foundation,
P.O. Box 139, G.P.O,
Marina, Lagos State.
Applicants should indicate the following in their Application: Name, School, Course of Study, Level, State of Origin, Phone Number, and Email Address, with the following enclosed:
- A copy of Admission Letter,
- A copy of Registration form,
- Copy of School ID Card, and
- Two (2) recent passport photographs with name and signature at the back page.
Note: Successful applicants across the 6 geo-political zones will be contacted via their email address.
Recommended: Undergraduate scholarships in Nigeria