Internship At GTB For OND and University Undergraduate. Guaranty Trust Bank is accepting application from students who intended to do their Internship or SIWES progremme with the bank.
GTB We offer internship opportunities for students and graduates to learn from a world-class organization.
Our internship programmes will enable you to gather technical expertise and personal skills which will enable you to make an impact in your career and benefit from vital on-the-job experience. It’s a great way to explore the career choices that lie ahead of you.
1-Year internship for OND
6-month University Programme (SIWES)
Deadline: Not specified
How to apply for Guaranty Trust Bank Internship programme
Our criteria for internship programme is as detailed below. Candidate must:
- Be no more than twenty-six (26) years of age
- Have completed WAEC/NECO with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English
- Have a minimum of 2.5 CGPA
- Have 1 Guarantor (GTBank) or 2 Guarantors (Other organizations as listed in the application form)
- Your guarantor must be a full/core staff of the organization he/she works for.
- You are expected to provide a clear copy of your guarantor’s work ID card.
- Download and fill the guarantor’s form, you will be required to upload a scanned copy of the filled form during application
- The guarantor’s form can be downloaded
Documents required to complete application process as applies to you
- Birth Certificate
- Valid Means of ID Card
- WAEC/NECO Certificate or Online Print out (must include 5 credits inclusive of Mathematics and English Language)
- School ID Card
- IT Letter
- School Certificate/Statement of Final Result
- 1 Passport Photograph (with White Background)
- Guarantor Form
- Guarantor’s Official ID Card
To apply for the GTB internship Click Here
To download GTB Guarantor’s form for the internship Click here
Testimony of people who had their internship at GTB
It has always been my dream to work at Guaranty Trust Bank. As I was always impressed by the level of ethics, values and work experience displayed by the Bank’s staff coupled with inspired ambience of professionalism and quality of service delivery all of which caught my attention Already I knew there was no other work place for me but GTBank. I am proud to be an employee of this great organization.
Recommended: Nigerian Agip Scholarship