Investec Information Technology Scholarship For South African Undegraduates 2019/2020
Investec Information Technology Scholarship Programme are now open for South African undergraduates who are studying towards a degree in IT for 2020.
If you’re a dedicated undergraduate or honours student studying towards a degree in IT and need financial assistance, the Investec IT Scholarship Programme is for you. You’ll get to take part in the IT Explore hackathon and the IT Careers Fair.
Investec IT Scholarship Requirements
You can apply for an IT Scholarship if you meet the following criteria:
- You are a student in your 2nd to final year, studying towards a Bachelor of Science (BSc or BS) in Computer Science, a Business Computing or Computer Engineering, a Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) in Informatics or Information Systems or a Bachelor of Business Science (BBusSc) in Information Systems degree.
- You have achieved a 70% average for your final (year-end) result.
- You are ambitious, creative and academically talented
- You are a South African citizen
Our selection of candidates is based on merit and not financial need because we believe in those who are driven to consistently better themselves in the work place.
How to Apply for Investec Information Technology Scholarship
Applications for the 2020 academic year are open from Sunday 1st September to Monday 30th September 2019.
Due to the volume of applications, we kindly request that you do not submit your documents outside of the application period.
When applications open, please complete the application form and upload the following required documents:
- Your detailed CV
- Your matric certificate
- Your university academic transcripts (all courses completed to date)
- A clear copy of your ID
- A recent photograph of yourself
Please ensure you submit all of the above. If you are unable to do so, your application will not be considered.
For additional information about the IT scholarship, kindly visit the official webpage.