School of Nursing and Health
Jigawa State School of Health Technology Form 2022/2023
Jigawa State School of Health Technology Jahun Admission Form is now on sale and applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the programmes offered in the school for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The application form will be on sale from 7th March, 2022 and the deadline for the submission of the application form is 7th April 2022. See details below.
School of Health Technology Jahun Courses
- Community Health Extension Worker ( CHEW)
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical laboratory technician (MLT)
- Dental Health Technician
- Health Information Technician (HIT)
- Environmental Health Technician ( EVT)
- Dispensing opticians
- Biomedical engineering
- Certificate in Junior Community Health Extension Worker JCHEW (Female only).
School of Health Technology Jahun Admission Requirements
All candidates applying for the Diploma program must possess FIVE (5) credits in English, Maths, Biology, Physics and Chemistry, while those applying for JCHEW must have at least 3 credits in English, Maths, Biology and 2 passes in science subjects.
How to Apply for the School of Health Technology Jahun Admission
- Interested candidates should visit the web: www.shtjahun.com.ng to complete the admission form.
- Any candidate who successfully completed the admission form should print the payment slip and pay the sum of N5,000 into the nearest UNITY BANK and bring the teller with the admission slip to the school account department not later than the closing date 7th April 2022.
Read: List of school of health form on sale