This is to inform all candidates who sat for the 2020 UTME and are seeking admission into the prestigious Kogi State Polytechnic, to register online and fill the necessary information required for the screening exercise for 2020/2021 session.
Furthermore, candidates must have chosen Kogi State Polytechnic as first choice or second choice in 2020 UTME.
How to register for Kogi State Poly Post UTME
- You can use the link below for the post UTME payment/registration portal; https://portal.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng/Login/homed
- The screening fee is N2,000 (non- refundable)
- The registration has started and must be done online
- Any candidate that fill wrong information during registrations will be disqualified.
- Only payment made with the RRR number generated through the school portal will be valid
- Payment and registration MUST be done through the school portal in order for candidate’s record to be captured.
- Candidates who require further clarifications should contact the Admission Office, main campus Lokoja.
Application Deadline: Not specified
Kogi State Poly Screening Date
Post UTME screening exercise is set to commence on Thursday 3rd December 2020 to Wednesday 9th December 2020.
All POST-UTME candidates are required to login to their application portal immediately to print a “Registration Slip” as a means of identification into the Computer Based Test Examination (CBT) venue.
- Candidates MUST arrive 30 MINUTES before the screening for briefing and accreditation And move to the holding centre Near (School of Environmental Technology)
- Candidates are advised to strictly adhere with the Screening date as shown on their Registration Slip.
- Candidates are prohibited from coming into the Examination Hall with a mobile phone(s), flash drive, modem, writing pen, pencil and/or any electronic gadgets.