The management of Kebbi State University of Science and Technology Aliero (KSUSTA) wishes to inform all UTME/DE candidates who chose KSUSTA in 2018 UTME that the Post UTME screening form for 2019/2020 academic session is out.
Application Deadline: August 13, 2019.
Eligibility and Requirements for Kebbi State University Post-UTME
UTME candidates who have minimum cut-off mark of 160 and Direct Entry candidates with credit/merit pass in HND, ND, NCE,IJMB or its equivalent in relevant areas from a recognized tertiary institution are eligible to present themselves with the following documents at the venue of the screening:
- Original and photocopies of their credentials,
- Original and photocopy of UTME result slip/DE JAMB slip,
- Evidence of payment for Post UTME/DE screening (non refundable fee of ₦2,000 only),
- Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of Online Screening Form
How to apply for KSUSTA Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening
Below is the procedure for payment and online registration of KSUSTA Post UTME
- Log on to www.ksusta.net and click on BUY POST UTME RRR CODE to select the screening type (UTME or D.E),
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and all other details to Generate the RRR Code invoice,
- Proceed to any Bank Nation-wide for payment of ₦2,000 only and returned to www.ksusta.net and click on APPLY ONLINE to enter your purchased RRR Code to create Screening Account,
- Ensure to upload your recent photograph on the Screening Form and click on SUBMIT after completing the form,
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of the Online Screening Form.
Successful candidates will receive an SMS or email from JAMB informing them that they have been offered admission into KSUSTA and requesting them to either accept or reject the admission being offered to them within a specified period.
For further enquiries, candidates may wish to contact the following from 9:00am to 5:00pm daily on 07037441332, 09057458669 and 07051739494