The management of Kano University of Science and Technology (KUST) has released the merit admission list for the year 2018/2019 session. All candidates who participate in the Post-UTME conducted by the university can proceed to check their names on the list.
The admission list is in PDF on the school portal. However, if you can’t visit KUST admission portal, you can download the list on this page. Click here to download
You should also note that all candidates who have been offered admission your admission on JAMB CAPS portal.
How to accept admission on JAMB CAPS
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility to check your name on KUST Wudil admission list
- Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab
- Select your Exam year and input your registration number in the columns provided
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to know your KUST admission status and then accept
All candidates who have been offered admission should proceed to print their admission letter on the school portal.
How to print KUST admission letter
- All admitted candidates must pay the sum of Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N3500.00K) non-refundable Acceptance Fees through KUST COLLECTION Account No. 1130074105 at any branch of Zenith Bank PLC.
- Log on to www.kustwudil.edu.ng.
- Click on http://kustportal.edu.ng/admission_letter/
- Input your PIN and JAMB Registration Number in the space provided and click on SUBMIT.
- Print your admission Letter.
- Candidate shall present himself/herself on Monday 8th April, 2019 at the school premises for screening at the designated area of his/her programme.
- Candidate shall come along with Originals and photocopy of their credentials and his/her SSCE/NECO result checking card.