The management of Kano University of Science and Technology (KUST) has released the merit admission list for the year 2020/2021 session. All candidates who participate in the Post-UTME conducted by the university can proceed to check their names on the list.
Kindly note that, the admission list is on the school portal.
You should also note that all candidates who have been offered admission your admission on JAMB CAPS portal.
How to accept admission on JAMB CAPS
- Visit jamb.gov.ng/efacility to check your name on KUST Wudil admission list
- Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab
- Select your Exam year and input your registration number in the columns provided
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to know your KUST admission status and then accept
All candidates who have been offered admission should proceed to print their admission letter on the school portal. You can also view your status on http://kustwudil.edu.ng/admission/
How to Pay KUST Acceptance And School Fees
- Visit www.applicationportal.kustwudil.edu.ng, pay your acceptance and medical screening fee.
- Once your payment for acceptance and medical is successful, print your admission letter.
- Upload your O-Level result(s) on the JAMB Portal immediately if you have not done so.
- If the program you are offered is different from what you initially applied for, you are required to make change of course on the JAMB portal to the new programme immediately.
- Visit the department you are admitted into for departmental screening from Monday 22/02/2021. You are to come with original copies of your credentials.
- Once you are successfully screened at the department you can proceed to pay your school fees through www.student.kustwudil.edu.ng