The management of the Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin, invites all candidates who have applied for admission into the Institution for National Diploma (ND) programmes both Full Time and Part Time in the 2019/2020 academic session.
National Diploma (Full-Time): Candidates must have chosen Kwara State Polytechnic as their first or second choice and scored a minimum of 150 in the 2019 UTME. However, for the following programmes, the candidates must have scored the marks indicated against them as follows. Any candidate with Lower Scores should not apply.
Kwara State Polytechnic Cut off mark
- Accountancy – 160
- Civil Engineering Technology – 160
- Computer Science – 160
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology – 160
- Mechanical Engineering Technology – 160
- Business Administration – 170
- Public Administration – 170
- Science Laboratory Technology – 170
- Mass Communication – 180
National Diploma (Part-Time): Candidates must have purchased Kwara State Polytechnic National Diploma Part-Time Admission Forms.
How to register for Kwara State Polytechnic Post UTME
- To register, visit the website www.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng for information on Pre-Admission Screening.
- Applicants are to pay the screening fee of N2,000.00 only, through Interswitch Web pay platform using ATM Cards (Master Card, Verve Card and other Interswitch enabled Cards).
- The Portal opens on Monday, 13th August, 2018 at 12.01 am and closes on Sunday 26th August, 2019, at 11.59 pm. No further payment or registration will be allowed after the closure.
- The screening exercise starts on Monday, 3rd September, 2019, for all candidates and ends on Monday, 10th September, 2019.
- The screening exercise will be by Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Candidates should ensure that the data supplied are correct because these will be used for official purposes throughout the period of their study in the Polytechnic.
- All Candidates seeking for admission into the Kwara State Polytechnic must undergo the screening exercise.
- Only candidates who properly register for the screening exercise and are successful will be considered for admission.
- Candidates are advised to meticulously provide their details on the portal as any candidate that supplies wrong information will be automatically disqualified and his/her admission could be withdrawn at any stage.