Kwara State University, KWASU Post UTME form is out for admission into various programme in the school for 2019 session.
This is to invite all UTME/DE candidates whose choice of Institution (First or Second) is Kwara State University, Malete and those interested in Admission into the University but have not made it their Choice for the 2019/2020 Pre Admission Screening Registration into KWASU.
Admission into Kwara State University is based on merit. Applicants are expected to possess minimum O’level, UTME, and POST-UTME, or other entry requirements.
Online registration starts: Tuesday, 11th June, 2019 and it closes Sunday 23rd June, 2019
Eligibility Criteria KWASU Post UTME
All candidates must have five (5) o’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
How to register for Kwara State University Post UTME
Candidates are required to pay the sum of Five Thousand Naira (N 5,000.00) only (i.e. Three Thousand Naira (N 3,000,00) as screening fees and Two Thousand Naira (N 2,000.00) as administrative charges.
(1)Visit http://myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/register, click “Create account” button.
(2) Fill in the Application form, by entering your details: provide your Names, phone number, valid email address
(3) Under Academic Program, select Undergraduate (Regular)
(4) Under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you
(5) Under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
(6) Under “Centre” select KWASU
(7) Click Register
(8) On the next page, click save and proceed to payment
(9) On the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, Check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make Payment”
(10) On the “CONFIRMPRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE”, click ““Pay Now””
(11) On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay”
(12) Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
(13) After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment Receipt.
(14) If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
KWASU Admission Screening List
Candidates whose names appeared in the document below are invited attend Admission Screening Exercise at Kwara State University, Malete. All candidates should come along with original and photocopies of their UTME Results Slip, O’Level Results and Scratch Cards (Result Checker), and KWASU Pre-Admission Screening registration print-out. The screening exercise is scheduled to hold at the KWASU International Conference Centre, Agric Area, Sango, Ilorin at 9.00am daily.
KWASU 1st admission screening will hold between Monday 24th June and Friday 28th June, 2019. Follow the link below to check the names of shortlisted candidates:
Note: All candidates must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programme’s cut off points in UTME when they are set and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU). Furthermore, Kwara State University cut off mark in UTME hasn’t been released officially.
Recommended: How to pass Post UTME