LASPOTECH Post UTME Screening Form For ND 2020/2021 is now on sale and the Cut off mark is 150.
Lagos State Polytechnic is inviting all candidates eligible for LASPOTECH screening for ND. Eligible candidates are those who chose the Polytechnic in 2020/2021 UTME and meet the polytechnic cut off score of 150 and also have the required relevant O’level credits.
Application Deadline: Not yet announced
Latest Update: This is to notify the general public that the Lagos State Polytechnic’s Admissions Portal is reopened for all eligible candidates that chose Lagos State Polytechnic in the 2020/2021 UTME and obtained the minimum score of 150 in addition to having the required relevant O’Level as contained in the JAMB Brochure.
Eligibility Criteria for LASPOTECH Screening
- Candidates who chose Lagos State Polytechnic in 2020/2021 UTME
- Candidates who obtained minimum UTME score of 150
- Candidates having the required relevant O’level credits as contained in the JAMB Brochure
How to apply / Procedures for LASPOTECH Screening
i. Candidates are expected to make an online payment of #2000 (Two thousand naira only). This fees includes administrative, bank, and online charges
ii. Candidates are advised to visit LASPOTECH website www.mylaspotech.edu.ng and follow the instructions as stated in (1) – (9) below, to make the online payments, fill in their details and print out their post screening result
- Click on the “Admission” link on the navigation bar
- Select Admission Screening
- Click on “Continue’ button
- Fill the profile form, choose a suitable username or use your UTME Registration Number as your Username. Choose password of your choice (your password should contain at least one alphabet, one figure, one symbol but not less than 7 characters in all)
- Provide an active email and a valid GSM number
- Click on “Continue”
- Log in with your username and password
- Click on pay (you will make use of ATM card for the payment)
- Complete the application form as appropriate
iii. Immediately after the above, every candidate will be prompted to upload his/her colour passport photograph of not more than 22kb. Then,
iv. Enter his/her UTME score
v. Enter his/her O’level result(s) (indicate two sittings where necessary). Thereafter, upload hard copy of the stated result(s)
vi. Read and accept the attestation, cross-check his/her entries on the application form, if okay, click ‘submit” button
vii. Print out the filled Application form and keep safe. It will be required at a later date
viii. Print out the Admission Screening Result while awaiting further communication from the polytechnic
N.B: Candidates are not required to be physically present for the screening session.