This is to notify successful candidates that LAUTECH admission letter is ready. The candidates in this category are those who have been offered admission during the 2018/2019 admission exercise.
All candidates that have been offered provisional admission are to pay the sum of Two thousand and five hundred Naira (#2500.00) only for downloading of the admission letter. Candidates who changed their courses are to pay additional Two thousand and five hundred Naira (#2500.00) for the change.
Note: Successful candidates are to download their admission letters in COLOUR PRINTOUT
This article is intended to guide successful candidates on how they can have access and print their admission letter.
How to print Lautech admission letter
- The candidates are advised to visit http://www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng/
- Click on “returning applicants login”
- Enter your UTME registration number and password
- Click on login
- Finally, Print your admission letter
The following documents should be submitted at the Academic Affairs unit to complete your Academic Verification:
- LAUTECH admission letter printed on the school website
- JAMB admission letter printed on the JAMB website
- Acceptance fee receipt
- JAMB/UTME Result Slip
- PDS Result Slip
- O’ Level Result (s) with new NECO/WAEC/NABTEB scratch card (s)
- OND/HND/First degree Result (Direct Entry Candidates only)
LAUTECH Payment for freshers last year Fees
Tuition Fee:=N120,000:00 (Oyo State and Osun State Only) and =N150,000:00 (Other States)
Student Union Fee:=N750:00
All Fees are payable via the LAUTECH InterSwitch Payment Integration Platform
Note that a bank transaction charge of N300:00 per transaction apply for all InterSwitch payments