Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Ogbomoso, LAUTECH Post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2018/2019 academic session. LAUTECH minimum UTME cut-off mark is 160.[Update: 2019/2020 LAUTECH Post-UTME Form is yet to be released]
This notice is to all candidates that made Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso as their first choice and second choice of institution in the 2018/2019 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) to a Post-UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) Screening Exercise between Wednesday, October 25th and Thursday, 26th October, 2018 at 10:00am.
LAUTECH Post UTME application form will be available online for completion and submission from Monday, September 10th to Sunday, October 22nd, 2018. Applicants are to note that late completion/submission of application forms will not be entertained.
Eligible Candidates For LAUTECH Post UTME
- Candidates who scored 160 and above above in the 2018/2019 University Matriculation Examination.
- And must have chosen LAUTECH as their first choice and second choice of institution in the 2018/2019
How to apply for LAUTECH Post UTME Screening
Below are the guides to follow to apply for LAUTECH Post UTME screening exercise:
- Applicants are to proceed to the admissions website of the University www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000 .00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Cards (ATM).
- Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form as incomplete application form will not be treated. In completing the online application form, a candidate is expected to upload a digital copy of his/her scanned passport photograph which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) and must not be more than 20kb.
- The photograph must be in white background showing ears, with no cap and glasses.
- On submission of the application form, a candidate is to print out an acknowledgement page which assigns him/her the venue and date of the screening exercise.
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
- Any applicant with blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted into the screening center as the photograph will be used as means of identification.
- Applicants are also to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers through which the University can send information.
- Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer Based Test (CBT) as scheduled, automatically forfeits being considered for admission.
- Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their acknowledgement page colour print-out. The use of cell phones (GSM, CDMA, PDA) and other electronic devices is NOT ALLOWED during the test.
- Applicants are advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
Recommended: 8 steps to pass post JAMB successfully