Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Ogbomoso, LAUTECH Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session. LAUTECH minimum UTME cut-off mark is 170.
LAUTECH Post UTME application form will be available online for completion and submission from and the deadline is 25th September, 2020. Applicants are to note that late completion/submission of application forms will not be entertained.
Eligible Candidates For LAUTECH Post UTME
- Candidates who scored 170 and above in the 2020/2021 University Matriculation Examination.
- LAUTECH will admit only candidates who passed at credit level in at least five (5) relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB for UTME while the University accepts a minimum of Upper Credit and JUPEB/ A’ Level for Direct Entry candidates with five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects.
- And must have chosen LAUTECH as their first choice and second choice of institution in the 2020/2021
- Direct Entry Applicants who have chosen the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH as first choice of institution in the JAMB application and as well as those who have changed their most preferred institution to LAUTECH in the 2020/2021 JAMB with a minimum of Upper Credit in ND, Credit in NCE and Lower Credit in HND in relevant subjects are invited to the university’s admission screening exercise.
- Direct Entry candidates are expected to forward their academic transcript to the Registrar, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso not later than Friday, October 16, 2020.
How to Apply for LAUTECH Post UTME / DE Screening
Application form will be available online for completion and submission from Friday, August 21 to Friday, September 25, 2020.
- Applicants are to proceed to the admissions website of the University www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000 .00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Cards (ATM).
- Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form as incomplete application form will not be treated. In completing the online application form, a candidate is expected to upload a digital copy of his/her scanned passport photograph which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) and must not be more than 20kb.
- The photograph must be in white background showing ears, with no cap and glasses.
- On submission of the application form, a candidate is to print out an acknowledgement page which assigns him/her the venue and date of the screening exercise.
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
- Applicants are to note that before admission can be offered by the University, they must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
- Any applicant with blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted into the screening center as the photograph will be used as means of identification.
- Applicants are also to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers through which the University can send information.
- Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer Based Test (CBT) as scheduled, automatically forfeits being considered for admission.
- Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their acknowledgement page colour print-out. The use of cell phones (GSM, CDMA, PDA) and other electronic devices is NOT ALLOWED during the test.
- Applicants are advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
Recommended: 8 steps to pass post UTME successfully