This is to inform all candidates that MAPOLY Post UTME form is now on sale. The Moshood Abiola Polytechnic has now been instructed by the state government to return back to the status quo.
The management of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic Announces Admission for 2021/2022 Academic Session into ND Full-time.
Moshood Abiola Polytechnic Ojere was established to provide courses and instruction, training and research in applied science, technology, commerce, business management and such other fields of learning as may be determined from time to time with regard to the workforce of the state.
Eligibility for MAPOLY Post UTME
- Candidates who chose Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) as their first or second choice(s) of institution(s) during the 2021 UTME and met MAPOLY cut off mark of and above
- Candidates who did not choose MAPOLY as either first or second choice but who scored 100 and above in the 2021 UTME. However, such candidate must have obtained change of institution’s form to make MAPOLY his/her first choice through JAMB and whose details appear on the polytechnic profile on JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
- Candidates are to access the Polytechnic website with the payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only through a Debit card from any bank of their choice(s)
- Candidates will be expected to complete the MAPOLY screening form online
How to apply for MAPOLY Post UTME
Candidates seeking admission into Moshood Abiola Polytechnic are required to complete the institution’s application form available online.
- Candidates are to access the school website with cash/debit ATM card to the tune of Two Thousand Naira only at any bank of choice
- Logon to MAPOLY portal http://mapoly.edu.ng/
- Click on “prospective Students”
- Complete the application form as appropriate, upload your passport photograph, and supply other information (e-mail address, phone number(s) etc.)
- Click on ‘submit’ to print your application form and screening slip.
All application forms ND will close on Friday, 15th October, 2021.