Maritme Academy of Nigeria Post UTME Screening form for 2021/2022 is on sale for all the courses offered in the school. Online registration for the Maritime Academy of Nigeria Post-UTME Screening Exercise for the admission into National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2021/2022 Academic Year will commence from 20th September 2021 – 19th October 2021.
The duration of National Diploma (ND) programmes is two (2) years, divided into four (4) semesters. The following programmes are on offer:
- Nautical Science
- Marine Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Maritime Transport and Business Studies
Maritime Academy Eligible Candidates
- Candidates who made the Maritime Academy of Nigeria as their First(1st) Choice Institution in the 2021/2022 UTME and scored above the required MAN cut-off Mark as stated below are eligible for screening.
- Candidate must have at least five O’level credit which must include English and Mathematics
Admission And Screening Requirements
1. MUST have the correct JAMB subject combinations for each course of Interest.
2. Physical and Medical Fitness
Due to the peculiar requirements of the Institution and the maritime industry as well as International Convention on Standard of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping (STCW) 95 as amended in 2010 which mandates all seafarer to be physically and mentally fit to work in the maritime industry, all applicants are expected to be physically and mentally fit to be able to withstand the rigours/challenges of the cadetship training.
Candidate must undergo some medical test at any Government Hospital and upload their medical status on the application portal. The list of medical tests can be found on the application portal dashboard.
Candidate should print-out Application Medical Examination Form (Form M) from the application portal. This form should be duly completed and signed before upload on the portal.
3. Marital Status
Applicants must be single and shall remain single throughout the duration of the programme.
4. Age Limit :
- Candidates applying for Nautical Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering and Marine Engineering must be between the ages of 16 and 21 as at 20th November 2021.
- Candidates applying for Maritime Transport and Business Studies must be between the ages of 16 and 25 as at 20th November 2021.
The screening fee is Two thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
Eligible candidate should log on to the Academy website www.maritimeacademy.gov.ng and take the following steps:
- Click on Admission – HND/ND Registration Portal
- Login with UTME number as Username and Jamb Score as Password
- Generate and Print the Payment Slip
- Proceed to any of the banks listed on the application portal dashboard to make payment using eTranzact Payment Platform or pay online
- Return to the Academy Portal to Complete the registration Form.
ENQUIRIES: For enquiries or clarification please contact 09032552144or send a mail email@example.com
- Candidate with incomplete registration will be automatically disqualify
- The Academy has zero tolerance for drug abuse, bullying or any social violence. Applicants found wanting shall lose his/her cadetship.