The information reaching us now is that MAUTECH admission list has been released for 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform all the prospective candidates that sat for the Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) Post-UTME screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session that the management of the school has released the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission.
MAUTECH admission list can now be accessed on the school portal because the list has been successfully uploaded on the admission status checking portal of the University.
In order to know your admission status, kindly follow the procedure outlined below .
How to Check MAUTECH Admission List
Candidates can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your MAUTECH admission status.
After you have checked your status, candidates who are successfully admitted are advised to log on to JAMB portal to ACCEPT or REJECT their admission on JAMB CAPS.
Once the admission list is uploaded on the school portal, you can follow the steps below
- Log in to MAUTECH admission status checking portal at http://mautech_postutme.admissions.cloud/login.html
- Input your username and password where necessary (use the phone number used during registration as both your username and password)
- Then, click on ‘Log In’ to access your MAUTECH admission status
Congratulations to all the candidates who are successfully admitted into the Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) for the 2020/2021 academic session.