Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, MOUAU Post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session. MOUAU cut-off mark is 160.
This is to inform the general public that the Post UTME screening exercise of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture (MOUAU) for the 2020/2021 session will take place as indicated below.
Candidates who want to change into any of the programmes in Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike should immediately apply through the Central Admission Processing System of JAMB.
Starting from 7th September, 2020 candidates are required to register online for the Admission screening exercise. To register, candidates must proceed below.
MOUAU Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- Candidates who scored 160 and above in UTME for all courses
- And must have chosen as their first choice Michael Okpara University of Agriculture (MOUAU)
How to Apply for MOUAU Post UTME Screening
- Candidates are to visit the University Website at www.mouau.edu.ng
- Click on the 2020/2021 Admission Screening banner
- Enter a valid email address for records purposes
- Input JAMB Registration number. This leads you to the Remita payment platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000.00 will be made. Payment can be made by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash. Return to the Website to continue your registration
- Transaction charges apply (P.S: If you encounter any challenge after payment, kindly send an email to the University Portal Office at email@example.com)
- Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details.
- Candidates are required to input their O’Level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than two sittings, Type of Exam, Year of Result, Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card).
- Fetch result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB)
- Confirm that the WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result fetched is correct before submission of form.
- Kindly note that O’Level results and number of sittings are weighted.
- Candidates awaiting 2020 WAEC/NECO are advised not to register until these results are available. To avoid need for updates.
- NOTE: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed
- Fill the form, submit and take print-out after executing the Submit button. System sends a copy of submitted form to your email for record purposes.
- Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates
- Candidates are advised to check the University Portal for their screening results 7 working days after registration.
Recommended: JAMB admission status checker guide