Nigeria Police Academy (POLAC) Interview List 2020/2021
The Nigeria Police Academy interview list is out for all candidates who passed the selection examination which took place on 17th September 2020 into the 8th regular course of the academy. POLAC Screening and Interview exercise for all the shortlisted candidates is scheduled to hold from Saturday 19th June to Friday 9th July 2021.
The POLAC screening interview will be done in batches i.e. three batches. The total number of the invited candidates is four thousand two hundred and forty-one (4241)
Nigeria Police Academy Selection Interview List And Schedule
Batch One: Saturday 19th – Friday 25th June, 2021
- FCT, Abuja
Batch Two: Saturday 26th – Friday 2nd July, 2021
Batch Three: Saturday 3rd – Friday 9th July, 2021
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- Parents/Guardians will not be allowed into the Academy during the exercise.
- Candidates who fail to report a day after reporting dates for their respective batch will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- Candidates will first undergo screening exercises which involve credentials screening, medical tests and physical features among others.
- Candidates must bring along the originals and photocopies (15 Copies each) of the following documents:
- Academic certificates/statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.
- Proof of Local Government of origin duly signed by the Chairman of the Local Government.
Attestation obtained from Police Officers from the same state of the rank of Chief Superintendent and above can be used in place of Certificate of Local Government of Origin. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/her formation/unit stamp and sign
- Original UTME result slip 2020
- Police Academy acknowledgement and examination forms downloaded from the Internet.
- Candidates are to bring along second copy of their postcard signed by the Supervisor or the Assistant Supervisor of the Centre where they sat for the selection examination.
- 15 passport photographs
- Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified.
- Any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
- Candidates are to also bring the following items:
- Two blue shorts and Two white T Shirts.
- A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
- Plate and cutlery
- Sufficient money for transport to and from Wudil.
- Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO or NABTEB results for online verification of results.