The general public is hereby informed that the NSUK admission list for UTME and Direct Entry applicants for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released
All candidates who participated in the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) 2019/2020 post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check NSUK Admission List
The candidates in the document below have been offered Provisional Admission into the Degree Programmes of Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
To view the list click on the attached pdf document below to download and check for your name. Click to download
If your name appear on the 1st list, you are advised to either accept the admission offer or consider forfeiting the offer.
Also, candidates whose names did not appear on the 1st list, or have incomplete information or have not uploaded their O level on their CAPS ( Central Admission Processing Systems) are kindly advised to visit any JAMB accredited CBT centre to do the necessary uploads as may be required as soon as possible to avoid possible forfeiture of the admission offer.
- THE FOLLOWING CANDIDATES ARE SHORTLISTED FOR ADMISSION BUT ARE YET TO UPLOAD THEIR O’LEVELS FOR UTME AND O’LEVEL/A’LEVELS FOR DE CANDIDATES. THEY ARE EXPECTED TO UPLOAD THEIR RESULTS ON THEIR JAMB PROFILE.
- ALSO, CANDIDATES WHO WERE RECOMMENDED FOR A DIFFERENT PROGRAMME OTHER THAN THE ONE THEY APPLIED FOR BUT YET TO ACCEPT OR REJECT THE CHANGE. THIS CATEGORY OF CANDIDATES NEEDS TO ACCEPT THE OFFER OR REJECT THE NEW PROGRAMME OFFERED TO THEM.
- CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO BE CHCKING THEIR PROFILE TO MONITOR THE PROGRESS OF THE ADMISSION.
- SIMILARLY, THOSE WHOSE ADMISSION IS IN PROGRESS ARE TO WAIT FOR APPROVAL SO AS TO ACCEPT THE ADMISSION.
To check if you are among candidates who are yet to upload their O’level results, click to here to download and view
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also check your NSUK admission status from JAMB CAPS portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your NSUK admission status.