The long anticipating Obafemi Awolow University (OAU) admission list for 2019/2020 academic session is now available on JAMB portal for candidates to access. The portal will enable all candidates who participated in the just concluded Post-UTME screening of Obafemi Awolowo University to know their JAMB admission status.
How to Check OAU Admission list via JAMB CAPS
Please kindly note that list can only be accessed on JAMB admission status checking portal for now, therefore follow the procedure outlined below to know your admission status:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility to check your name on the list
- Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab
- Select your Exam year and input your registration number in the columns provided
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to know your status
Alternatively, if you want to know your admission status via OAU portal, follow the steps below
- Login to OAU portal at https://eportal.oauife.edu.ng/admissions.php.
- Supply your admission year in the required column i.e. 2019.
- Input your JAMB registration number where required.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to check your name on the OAU admission list.
Recommended: How to accept or reject admission on CAPS