The management of Obafemi Awolowo University wishes to inform all candidates and the general public that the OAU Post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) screening registration has commenced into the following courses offered in the school.
Registration for the 2020 Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) screening exercise will commence on Monday, 5th October 2020. The sales of the 2020 Post-UTME application form which was earlier scheduled to close on 31st October 2020 has now been extended until further notice.
Latest Update: All candidates that registered for the 2020 Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Post UTME Screening Exercise are hereby informed that the new dates for the exercise are as follows:
– Ile-Ife Centre: 27th February 2021 – 3rd March 2021 (On OAU and Moro Campuses)
– Abuja Centre: 6th March 2021 (JAMB CBT Centre, Bwari, Abuja).
Screening slips (containing actual dates and venue for each candidate) can be printed from http://admissions.oauife.edu.ng from 14th February 2021 (By logging on to your profile page).
All candidates are enjoined to adhere to their schedules and strictly comply with all COVID – 19 Protocols as recommended by the NCDC.
Thank you OAU Post UTME Screening Committee.
The registration can be done online, from anywhere and at any-time before the closing date.
Applicants should note that the screening fee is N2,000. They will however be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
OAU Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility
- Candidates who made the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their First Choice Institution in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening.
- In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit pass including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission.
- OAU will not consider candidates with outstanding “Awaiting Results” at the end of the Post UTME Screening Exercise. NOTE: Candidates with Awaiting Results have a window of grace till Friday 28th November, 2020 to complete and regularise their registration.
- DE Students should ensure that their transcript is forwarded by the Awarding Institution to the Admission Office, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife for DE Admission processing.
How to apply for OAU Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise
Applicants should note that the screening fee is N2,000.
- Visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng
- Log on to the site with your Registration Number as Username and your Surname as Password.
- Fill the biodata form and click continue.
- Obtain an RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) from this site only, and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
- Once payment is accepted, the system logs out and you cannot login again.
The screening exercise which will be done in strict compliance with COVID-19 prevention guidelines as released by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) will be conducted in the following Centres:
- JAMB CBT Centre, Bwari, Abuja
- Obafemi Awolowo University, (OAU) Ile-Ife
Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified
PUTME Computer-Based Aptitude Test
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post-UTME screening on their allotted dates and time.
- Ile-Ife Centre: 27th February 2021 – 3rd March 2021 (On OAU and Moro Campuses)
- Abuja Centre: 6th March 2021 (JAMB CBT Centre, Bwari, Abuja).
Also note that, all candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips; and
- Printed copy of the completed OAU Post-UTME Online Registration Slip.
The Computer-Based Aptitude Test would be inclusive of Candidate’s UTME Subjects.
Recommended: How to gain admission into OAU