Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye OOU Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening form is out. OOU cut off mark also known as minimum score is 180 for the 2020/2021 Academic year.
Application is hereby open to UTME Candidates who chose the University as First choice with a minimum of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME.
The registration commences from Monday 27th July 2020, and closes on Friday 18th December 2020.
OOU Online PUTME Screening exercise has been scheduled to commence from Tuesday, 12th to Saturday 16th January, 2021 between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm daily.
OOU PUTME Screening Exercise will hold (online) from Wednesday 16th to Friday 18th December 2020.
In addition, the University intends to conduct a Post UTME mock Screening (free of charge) for all duly registered applicants between Wednesday 9th and Friday 11th December 2020 between the hours of 9:00 a.m and 5:00 pm daily. All applicants are enjoined to participate in this very crucial and important mock exercise.
Eligible candidates for OOU Post UTME
- UTME candidates that picked the University with a minimum score of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME results.
- Candidates who did not pick the University but with a minimum score of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME results and ready to change to the University as first choice on or before Friday, 4th September, 2020.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Candidates with ‘A’ Level/ OND/HND/NCE/A’LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates who possess Diploma certificate of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates with Diploma from other approved institutions with minimum of Upper Credit who had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University.
Recommended: Post UTME guide for all candidates
How to apply for OOU Post UTME
Each eligible candidate will pay the sum of N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only for the Screening Exercise. Each candidate is expected to create a profile through the school Portal and thereafter generate a payment invoice. Payment can be made through any of the following:
- To commence the on-line screening, candidates are required to log on to University’s PUTME portal http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng and click on APPLY to create a profile using their JAMB Registration Numbers.
- Carefully fill the form provided. Ensure that you double check the details you are providing before submitting most especially your JAMB Registration Number
- OOU CAMPUSES – Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Sagamu, Ayetoro&Ibogun).
- IJEBU-ODE – OlabisiOnabanjo University Guest House,Igbeba,Ijebu-Ode.
Information to provide when creating your profile include:
- JAMB Registration Number
- JAMB NUMBER
- FIRST NAME
- MIDDLE NAME
- DATE OF BIRTH
- MODE OF ENTRY
- EMAIL ADDRESS
- MARITAL STATUS
- STATE OF ORIGIN
1. Candidates are hereby advised not to pay to anyone to purchase the form to avoid being defrauded unknown persons. Application are made online at the school’s Portal.
- Visit the University Registration Website: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and complete the registration form online, thereafter printout OOU PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week to Screening date.
Any candidate with problems should call the following Telephone Numbers: 07011076053, 08055606475, 08055159965, 08171357576.
- Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
- OOU PUTME Screening Pass.
- 2020/2021 UTME Result Slip.
Candidates are advised to regularly check for further information on the Screening on the University website: putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng