This is to inform the general public that OYSCATECH Post UTME And HND admission Form for 2019/2020 for admissions into various Departments of the Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology, (OYSCATECH), Igboora for 2019/2020 academic session is in progress.
OYSCATECH Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology, (OYSCATECH) Igboora hereby invites suitably qualified candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2019 UTME to log on to OYSCATECH, Igboora admissions website on www.admissions.oyscatech.edu.ng for further information on the admission screening exercise.
- Candidates who did not choose the College are urgently required to apply for change of course/institution to the College through JAMB.
- For the Higher National Diploma (HND) Candidates, interested candidate who have regularized his or her National Diploma (ND) admission with JAMB should also visit the College Admission website on www.admissions.oyscatech.edu.ng for online Application and registration.
How to apply for OYSCATECH Admission
- To apply click on http://admissions.oyscatech.edu.ng/
- Scroll down and click on “ND Apply” or “HND Apply” to commence registration
National Diploma (ND) Applicants are to proceed to the admission website of the College www.oyscatech.edu.ng to make a non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Card (ATM) and ₦1000 Portal Access Fees payable through the same process.
Higher National Diploma (HND) Applicants are to proceed to the admission website of the College www.oyscatech.edu.ng to make a non-refundable payment of Six Thousand Naira (₦6,000.00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Card (ATM) and ₦2000 Portal Access Fees payable through the same process.
Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form and uploaded a digital copy of their passport photographs in white background. Any applicant with blurred picture on the post UTME screening registration form will not be admitted into the screening centre as the photograph will be used as a means of identification.
The PRINT OUT of post UTME screening registration and payment receipt should be presented by all candidates at the screening venue before admittance to participate in the exercise.
Candidates should note that satisfaction of this requirement is mandatory. For ease of communication, applicants are to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers.
Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the Screening Exercise as scheduled, automatically forfeits being considered for admission.
(ii). National Diploma (ND) Candidates
- National Diploma (ND) Candidates who chose OYSCATECH and scored 120 and above in the last UTME as well as other interested candidates who did not choose the College but scored a minimum of 120 should visit the College admission website on www.admissions.oyscatech.edu.ng for online Application and Registration.
- Candidates who did not choose the College but willing to apply are urgently required to apply for a change of course/institution to the College through JAMB.
- National Diploma (ND) Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) for Post UTME Screening exercise and One Thousand Naira (N1, 000.00) as portal access fees.
(iii). Higher National Diploma (HND) Candidates
- Five (5) O’Level credit passes as required in National Diploma Programmes.
- A minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma Level.
- One (1) year post National Diploma cognate experience.
- NCE in Agricultural Science (Double Major) With at least a Merit Pass.
- NCE in Home Economics with a least a Merit Pass.
- Candidates with a PASS at National Diploma level will require a minimum of two years working experience.
- Candidates seeking admission into HND programmes who graduated from other institutions are required to submit transcripts from institutions where they were awarded ND certificates.
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Six Thousand Naira (₦6, 000.00) only for screening exercise and Two Thousand Naira (₦2, 000.00) portal access fee.
- You are expected to select only One(1) of the Application methods below.
- Payment ERROR resulting from the Candidates carelessness will not refoundable.
- You are expected to have Successfully study and fully understand the requirements for the Department you seek Admission.
- All Application Payments are through the College payment portal, on no account should you give you payment to anybody.
- Admission to OYSCATECH is free and you are not expected to give any form of payment (kind/cash) to anyboby
(i). ND and HND Candidates
- Candidates are expected to upload clean and clear passport photograph, blurred or unclear passport photograph on the printout page will not be accepted for screening, as your photograph will be used as means of identification for screening.
- Candidates are expected to check and confirm the requirements for their course of choice before and during application.
- Candidates are to bring copies of certificate (WAEC/GCE /NECO/NABTEB or statement of result from schools) and other relevant academic documents to the screening center.
- Candidates who are awaiting results are also eligible to apply for the screening, and should come along with evidence of awaiting result(s).
- Candidates are expected to dress properlly during and after the screening, as improper dressing may result in disqualification.
- Candidates who did not choose OYSCATECH as a choice of Institution during the UTME Registration, are expected to apply for a change of course/institution to OYSCATECH through JAMB.
- That late completion/submission of the online application forms will not be entertained
(ii). HND Candidates
- HND Candidates are expected to come for the screening exercise with the following:
- O’Level results
- Certificates/Statement of results as applicable
- Registration print-out page from the online registration.