The Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME screening form is out for all candidates who chose the school in 2020 UTME and are seeking for admission in the Polytechnic. For this reason, the management of the Ibadan Poly invites qualified candidates to the 2020/2021 academic session post UTME screening exercise for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) programmes.
The price of PolyIbadan PUTME form is N2,000 (two thousand naira only) and the closing date for the submission of application is 31st January 2021.
All prospective candidates of The Polytechnic, Ibadan are to note that the institution will not conduct physical screening examination. Candidates are advised to upload their relevant O’ level credits as appropriate.
The Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME Eligibility
Below is the eligibility criteria for prospective students to be qualified for the screening and you may also want to check the detailed PolyIbadan admission requirements.
- Candidates applying for the National Diploma Programmes must have attempted the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained scores not lower than 150.
- Candidates that have made the institution their first choice.
- Candidates who are interested in changing their first choice of institution to the Polytechnic Ibadan are also eligible to apply and are advised to do the change of institution with JAMB.
How to Apply for the PolyIbadan Post UTME
- Login to the Portal http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng/ and click on “ND Apply”
- To Start your Application processes, you are to click on “Start Application” under the General Menu to the left side of your screen or “Proceed” below and then supply your UTME Registration/Form Number and other information as requested.
- After supplying your details(i.e. UTME Reg. No, Form No., Fullname, etc) on the next page, you can then proceed to make payment for your application. However proceeding to make payment means that you affirm that the details supplied are correct. Nevertheless, you are still allowed to confirm your details once more before you make payment.
- Before making payment, make sure your details are correct. Any successful payment CANNOT BE REFUNDED .
- After a successful payment, you will then proceed to create an account. You will be asked to supply/verify a user password, an email address and a valid phone number.
- After successfully creating an account, you can then proceed to fill the application form by logging in to your account.
- Please note, after successfully creating an account, you should always use the “Returning Applicant” link under the General Menu. However, until you successfully make a payment and create an account as stated above, you are to use the “Start Application” link instead.
- As a “Returning Applicant”, you will be able to fill the Application Form and then complete the application process.
- Please note:, after submission of your Application Form, you will NOT be able to change the Passport Photograph uploaded and other details supplied. Hence confirm your details and make sure the passport uploaded is yours before you attempt to submit your Application form.