Rivers State University of Science and Technology, RSUST post UTME screening exercise application form for all courses offered in the school for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. The cut off mark is 180.
The registration for the screening exercise will start from Wednesday 8th July, 2020 and end on Friday 29th November, 2020 until further notice.
The second phase of the Rivers State University (RSU) POST-UTME Screening Exercise for candidates who chose the University as the first choice earlier scheduled to start from Monday 30th November 2020, has been postponed till further notice. A new date will be communicated.
Prospective candidates are advised to continue with the POST-UTME registration as the university portal is still open for registration.
Candidates who have already registered should reprint their slips for a new date and time.
List Of RSU Courses
- Agric and Environmental Engineering
- Chemical/Petroleum Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Animal Science
- Forestry and Environment
- Food Science and Technology
- Home Science and Management
- Crop/soil Science
- Agricultural Economics and Extension
- Land Survey
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Business Law
- International Law
- Private Property Law
- Public Law
- Office and Information Management
- Secretarial Administration
- Mass Communication
- Banking and Finance
- Mathematics/computer Science
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Applied and Environmental Biology
- Science and Technical Education
- Educational Foundations
- Business Education
The registration for the screening exercise has commenced and will end on 24th July, 2019.
Eligibility Criteria For RSUST Post UTME
- The screening exercise for admission of candidates will be administered only on candidates who chose RSU as their first choice University.
- Only candidates who scored 180 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise in all the Faculties of the University.
- Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty /Departmental) before applying for the screening Exercise. It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph. However, candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
How to apply for RSUST Post UTME
- Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise On-line by logging onto rsu.edu.ng and making e-payment of Two Thousand naira (N2,000.00) only by using Interswitch Verve enabled cards or using the Pay Direct Bank Branch option. Candidates are encouraged to come to the Self Help of the Information Technology Centre, Rivers State University for RELIABLE registration and BIOMETRICS.
- Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME Screening test.
- Candidates are to note that the mode of screening exercise is ELECTRONIC. It is important that candidates practice how to use the computer especially the use of mouse and keyboard before they turn up for the screening exercise. In addition, the Information Technology Centre (ITC) may be conducting a 1- week demonstration session for candidates prior to the date of the screening exercise.
RSUST Post UTME Screening Exercise Date
The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place from Monday 11th August 2020, to Friday 21st August, 2020 online. Candidates are requested to please note that Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their online registration.
Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to login and take the screening test on the scheduled date and time. All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
- Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to appear for the screening exercise on the scheduled date and time. All candidates for the screening exercise are required to come to the examination venue with their test slip printed out during the On-line registration.
- Candidates should note that GSM phones WILL NOT BE ALLOWED into the hall during the screening exercise.
- Parents, Guardians and Well-wishers are advised to stay away from the venue of the screening exercise
- Candidates must report at the test venue one (1) hour before the scheduled time on their test slip.
- Further details about the screening exercise can be obtained on-line at www.rsu.edu.ng.
- It is important to note that the names of successful candidates for admission shall be published on the same site