The Association of South African Women in Science and Engineering (SAWISE) is currently accepting application from black female from sub-Saharan Africa for the SAWISE Angus Scholarship 2019.
Scholarship is awarded only for studies at Honours level (or 4th year equivalent e.g. in engineering) in any field of science and engineering.
The deadline for submission of the application form is 15th November 2019.
Eligibility criteria include for the Scholarship include:
- A sub-Saharan black female.
- Must have achieved 70% or above grade average in her subject of study.
- Only for studies at Honours level (or 4th year equivalent e.g. in engineering).
- In any field of science and engineering.
South African applicants will be given preference. The successful applicant should become an active member of SAWISE.
How to apply for SAWISE Angus Scholarship
Please complete the online application form, available on our website *, and email electronic copies of the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for these scholarships must include copies of the following:
- Curriculum vitae.
- An official academic transcript (record).
- A letter of motivation (~350 words).
- A certified copy of your ID.
- A completed application form.
Please be aware that prior to the allocation of any funds, any successful candidate will be required to submit hard copies of these documents as well as a letter of acceptance from the university at which they will be studying