Seplat Petroleum Development Company (SEPLAT) Plc is now accepting applications from eligible undergraduate students for its Seplat Internship programme 2019/2020.
The deadline for submission of application is not yet specified.
Seplat Petroleum Development Company (SEPLAT) is a Nigerian independent oil and gas company listed on both the London and Nigerian stock exchanges with a strategic focus in the Niger Delta of Nigeria.
Seplat Internship is a carefully monitored work or service experience in which a student has intentional learning goals and reflects actively on what he/she is learning throughout the experience.
SEPLAT Internship Programme Benefits
- Gain valuable work experience
- Explore a career path
- Develop and refine skills
- Gain confidence
- Network with professionals in the field
- Receive financial compensation.
Industry : Oil & Gas
Postal Code: 23001
Applicant must be:
- A University Undergraduate at the time of application
- Must present a letter of internship from school
- Must have a CGPA of 3.0 and above for OND and 3.2 and above for B.Sc
- Must be available in Nigeria to commence internship
- Able to fulfill tasks set out by supervisor
- Organized and competent to perform clerical duties as will be assigned.
How to Apply for SEPLAT Internship Programme
- Interested candidates are to click on the application link to apply for the internship program
- Supply all the information required and click submit