This is to inform all Candidates who chose Sule Lamido University, SLU as their First Choice in the 2019 UTME/DE Exercise that the Portal for Online Application has been opened for registration. The application portal will be closed on Sunday, 19th August, 2019.
Applications are invited from all candidates that made Sule Lamido University (SLU), Kafin Hausa as their First Choice in 2019 UTME and Direct Entry candidates who have chosen SLU as their First Choice Institution are also requested to register in order to take part in the Exercise.
The detailed steps to register for the SLU Post UTME Screening is explained below.
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE SCREENING
- UTME Candidates must have passed a minimum of 5 relevant subjects, at credit level, in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings, including English and Mathematics.
- Direct Entry Candidates must possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma, a Merit at NCE level and a minimum of 8 points in the IJMBE A/Level.
Sule Lamido University, SLU Post UTME Cut-Off points for all Programmes/Courses Offered in the School
Below is the cut off mark for all courses offered in Sule Lamido University:
|1.||EDUCATION||B.Sc. (Ed) Biology
B.Sc. (Ed) Chemistry
B.A (Ed) English
B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics
B.Sc. (Ed) Physics
B.A Islamic Studies
|3.||NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES||B.Sc. Biology
B.Sc. Computer Science
How to register for SLU Post UTME And Direct Entry Screening Exercise
Online registration for the Screening Exercise for both the UTME and DE candidates will commence on Monday, 23rd July, 2019 and end at Midnight of Sunday, 19th August, 2019. To register, visit the school portal https://slu.edu.ng/online-application/
Dates for the screening exercise
The Screening Exercise for both the UTME and DE candidates will take place as follows:
- Faculty of Humanities – Wednesday, 29th August, 2019
- Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences – Thursday, 30th August, 2019
- Faculty of Education – Tuesday, 28th August, 2019
Candidates must present the Originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Evidence of Payment
- UTME Result/DE Registration Slip
- SSCE Statement(s) of Result
- Two recent passport-sized photographs with white background
- Certificate of Indigeneship
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- ‘A’ Level Statement of Result (for DE candidates only)
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the date he/she is invited will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2018/2019 Academic Session.