Sule Lamido University Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening form for those seeking undergraduate admission into the school is currently on sale.
Applications are invited from all candidates that made Sule Lamido University (SLU), Kafin Hausa as their First Choice in 2020 UTME and Direct Entry candidates who have chosen SLU as their First Choice Institution are also requested to register in order to take part in the Exercise.
The online registration for the screening exercise for both the UTME and DE will commence on Monday, 11th January 2021 and end Sunday, 31st January 2021.
SLU Post UTME and Direct Entry Eligibility
- UTME Candidates MUST have passed a minimum of 5 relevant subjects, at credit level, in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Direct Entry Candidates MUST possess a minimum of Lower Credit in the National Diploma, a Merit in NCE or 8 points in the IJMBE Advanced Level.
- UTME candidates must have a minimum UTME score of 160, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated on the University website -> Click here for the SLU 2020/2021 cut off mark.
- Interested UTME Candidates who did not choose Sule Lamido University Kalin Hausa as their First Choice Institution but wish to study in the University and scored 160 and above in the 2020 UTME, should change to the SLU via JAMB website.
How to register for SLU Post UTME and Direct Entry Form
- Visit Sule Lamido University portal at admissions.slu.edu.ng/applicant/login
- Login using your UTME number and UTME score(UTME APPLICANTS) OR de NUMBER, STATE OF ORIGIN and gender (DE applicants)
- Update your profile with the required accurate information
- Update your O’level examinations, maximum of two sittings. After saving information, a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) will automatically be generated for you
- Update your ‘A’ level examination after which the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR)
- CLICK ON “Pay Now” to open the payment dialogue and the click on “Generate Payment Schedule” to generate, download and print a payment schedule that contains all the information to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only
- After successful payment, you then generate, download and print the “Acknowledgement Slip” to complete your registration
SLU Screening Date
The screening exercise for both the UTME and Direct Entry candidates will take place as follows
- Faculty of Education – Tuesday, 9th February, 2021
- Faculty of Humanities – Wednesday, 10th February, 2021
- Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences – Thursday, 11th February, 2021
Candidates must present the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Acknowledgement slip
- Evidence of payment
- UTME Result/DE registration slip
- SSCE statement(s) of result
- Two recent passport-sized photographs with white background
- Certificate of indigneneship
- Birth certificate or declaration of age
- ‘A’ level statement of result (for DE candidates only)
Venue of the screening: all eligible candidates should report at the University’s permanent site, Kano-Jahun Road, Kafin-Hausa, Jigawa state by 9:00 am on the appropriate date.
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the date he/she is invited will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2020/2021 Academic Session.