Duly registered candidates can now reprint their JAMB Registration Slip 2024/2025. The reprinting of the JAMB examination slips start on 10th April 2024 and this is before the commencement of the examination and the deadline is after the exam has been conducted.
JAMB slip will enable you to know JAMB examination date which are designated to each candidate depending the examination zone you choose during your online registration at CBT centers.
To know your examination center you must reprint JAMB slip via your email address used during your online registration.
The latest information by JAMB registrar says that printing of examination slip (Notification) or Result notification slip or ticketing can be done anywhere using the candidate’s JAMB registration number only.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board says the much anticipated conduct of the 2024 Mock Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination will hold on 7th, March 2024. And the main UTME is expected to start nationwide on Friday, 19th April to Monday, 29 April, 2024.
Recommended: How to print JAMB mock slip and check result
How to Reprint JAMB Slip
Reprinting your JAMB slip is an easy process. It is done through JAMB e-Facility through www.jamb.org.ng and you need to reprint your JAMB UTME examination slip that reflect your examination date is your registration number. Follow the steps below to reprint your registration slip via online. You can access your slip without E-mail so far you have your phone number you used during registration or your registration number.
- Quickly log in to JAMB slip reprint portal on https://slipsprinting.jamb.gov.ng/PrintExaminationSlip
- Then enter your Registration number or email or phone number
- Below you will see ‘Re-Print Your Slip’. Then click on it.
- On the JAMB slip reprint portal, enter your JAMB registration number in the provided space and then click ‘Re-Print’.
- The information of your exact date of the exam you’ve received; time and also venue will appear on the slip.
- You can now click to reprint the JAMB slip via your printer or just press ‘ctrl’ and then ‘P’ on your keyboard.
Bring a copy of this JAMB registration slip and a Biro to the Examination Centre and Submit the Slip to the Invigilator. You are advised to keep a copy of this Slip for reference purposes.
I hope I have been able to guide you on how to print JAMB examination slip. If you have any question, kindly leave a comment.
JAMB Reprint Date
The printing of JAMB examination slip will commence by 10th of April 2024, the portal will be opened for JAMB slip printing. Before the commencement of the exam, candidates ought to be informed about when the printing starts exactly for JAMB 2024. The board has set a week before the exam start as the starting date for the printing. All candidates must begin their reprinting immediately before the time of the exam to get fully prepared.
The information contain in the JAMB slip are Examination date and time, Examination venue i.e JAMB center, JAMB subject combination, and JAMB registration number.
How To Retrieve JAMB Registration Slip And Print
- Go to JAMB CBT registration center near you or do it yourself through your computer
- Explain to the center operator that you want to reprint your JAMB slip
- Supply them with your details
- The printing will be done for a token, also doing photocopies to avoid getting lost again
How To Retrieve JAMB Registration Number
There are several reasons why a candidate will lost or forget his/her JAMB registration number. And this number is needed to print your JAMB slip, use during PUTME, and do other vital things that pertains to your admission.
I will explain two ways you can retrieve your this number back
- Through JAMB Profile and Check Under CAPS
- Use Your JAMB email or phone number to Reprint JAMB Exams Slip: This involve using the JAMB Portal link provided above to get your Reg No