UBA Graduate Trainee: United Bank of Africa is accepting application from suitably graduate into its Graduate Trainee Programme for 2018.
United Bank of Africa drives the renaissance of the African economy through innovation in Banking, having successfully built a strong domestic and international brand with footprints in 20 African countries, London, Paris and New York. UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Working with UBA will make you do the work that you love, one that matters to you and will be involved in cross functional projects across all our geographies. You become a part of the culture built and nurtured on values, resilience and dedication, a culture that make us a role model for African businesses.
Company: United Bank for Africa Plc
Reference #: GTLAG001
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
Job Closing Date: Wednesday 1st August , 2018
- A graduate who have completed NYSC and he/she is below 27 years
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now
Recommended: AfDB current vacancies (30 positions)
Requirements for UBA Graduate Trainee
- Minimum Educational level – B.Sc. in any related discipline
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills
How to apply
To apply Click Here