UBEC Federal Teachers’ Scheme (FTS) Screening Test has been scheduled for all candidates who applied for the recruitment into Federal Teachers’ Scheme. The schedule to hold as follow:
- Date: Monday 16th November, 2020
- Venue: Designated Computer Based Test Centres [CBT] in all the state Capitals And Abuja, federal capital Territory
- Time: 7 am prompt ( verification of applicants shall commence at 8:30 am)
The address of the designated CBT centres in each state will be provided by the state Universal Basic Education board (SUBEB) and at UBEC Zone and state offices nationwide.
Please be informed that candidates are to come to the CBT centre with the following materials:
- Original copy of the printed application Form
- Original credentials for sighting as well as photocopy for submission at the test centre
- Valid identity card: National identity card, voter’s card, driver’s license, international passport
- Face mask & hand sanitizer
Any candidate who comes late to the CBT Test will not be tolerated. Furthermore, candidates are to comply with all covid-19 protocols at the centres and also ensure that prohibited items are not brought to the centre.
Also candidates are advised to check their State Universal Basic Education Boards (SUBEBs) for the names of shortlisted candidates, as from Monday, 12 October, 2020.
Though SUBEBs will send SMS to shortlisted applicants.
For further information, contact: 08033364779, 07032232577, 08036014258.