UDUSOK admission list for 2020/2021 academic session can now be accessed on JAMB CAPS. This is to inform all the prospective candidates that chose Usman Danfodio University (UDUSOK) in 2020/2021 JAMB and that they can now access their admission status on JAMB CAPS.
And also they can now Accept/Reject the provisional admission offered them by the University on the JAMB portal.
UDUS admission list has been compiled and successfully uploaded online. In order to check your admission status, follow the guidelines below:
How to Check UDUSOK Admission List
Candidates successfully admitted into the Usman Danfodio University, Sokoto (UDUSOK) are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Please kindly note that the admission list can only be accessed on JAMB admission status checking portal for now, therefore follow the procedure outlined below to know your admission status:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab
- Select your Exam year and input your registration number in the columns provided
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to know your UDUS admission status
Are you successfully admitted? Then, Login to the JAMB portal to accept/reject the admission offer. If otherwise, keep checking the JAMB website for further updates. Registration will begin as soon as possible for the newly admitted students.
Congratulations to all the prospective candidates who have been offered provisional admission by Usman Danfodio University for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Note: If your admission status reads “Admission in progress”, it means you should check back later. The UDUSOK admission list is being uploaded in batches.
Also, you can check your admission status on the university website. Kindly follow the steps below.
- Go to UDUSOK admission status checking portal at http://admissions.udusok.edu.ng/checkMyAdmissionStatus.php.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Click on ‘Check Admission’ button to access your UDUSOK admission status.