This is to inform interested applicants that UDUSOK Matric programme form for 2019/2020 academic session is out.
This is a one year programme at Usman Danfodio University i. e. a remedial programme for interested applicants .
How to Apply for UDUSOK Matric Programme
- Visit http://matric.udusok.edu.ng on your browser.
- Click on “Buy Form” and a popup comes up.
- On the popup window, click on “Process Payment”, complete the form that shows up and click on “Generate Invoice”. You will be directed to Remita where you will print your invoice.
- On Remita platform, it is advisable you select INTERNETBANKING in the field “How do you want to pay“
- Select the bank
- Click Submit
- A page is loaded, Click on “Print Invoice”
- Your invoice is loaded and you can immediately print it
- Make copies of this invoice, take note of your RRR and Invoice Number. Proceed to any bank with your invoice and make payment.
- After payment at the bank, come back to http://matric.udusok.edu.ng, and click on “Verify Payment”
- A popup window comes up, key in your invoice number and click on the Verify button.
- Print your receipt. On the receipt, you will find your Application No and Password.
- Now click on Application Login, enter your Application No and Password, click on Login to fill in your form online.
- Fill your form in the following order or as indicated numerically on the green tabs on the form and ensure you save in each case:
- Bio Data.
- School attended
- O’level Examination
- O’level results
- Print the completed form.
- Remember to logout after printing so that your account is not compromised.
NOTE: JAMB UTME number is not required for now until the sales of the JAMB UTME form for 2020 starts.