Usman Danfodio University (UDUSOK) has released the registration guidlines for 2018/2019 session once your have check your admission status and have fully been admitted. Below are the procedures to follow to start you registration on the school portal.
Registration Guidlines for newly admitted students
All new students are required to observe the following activities in order to successfully complete their registration in the University
- Payment of Acceptance and Screening Fees;
- Print Evidence of Admission;
- Confirmation of Admission;
You are required to pay the sum of N5,000.00 as Acceptance Fee (N3,000) and Screening Fee (N2,000).
If you are admitted, the system will display a congratulatory message containing the Program you are offered. You will be required to provide GSM No and E-mail address at the bottom of the page. Please make sure you provide valid information as your evidence of payment will be sent to the email address you provided.
- Click on the button “Click to print payment invoice” to print your invoice. This will redirect you to the Remita website to generate and print the invoice.
- You MUST print and pay the invoice before you can print your evidence of admission.
- Go to any bank of your choice with your invoice and make payment. Make sure: You obtain Remita receipt for your payment.
- The Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number on the receipt MUST match that of the Remita invoice.
Note: Make sure you keep your invoice and receipt safely. You need them as part of documents required for confirmation.
PRINT EVIDENCE OF ADMISSION
You can only print your evidence of admission letter after your acceptance and screening fees payments have been verified. To verify your payment and print your admission letter:
- Access the UDUS admission portal (http://admissions.udusok.edu.ng);
- Click on Print Acceptance after payment link at the bottom of the screen;
- At the next page, enter your JAMB/MATRIC Number and click This will verify your payment.
- Once payment is verified OK, Click on Print Evidence of Admission to print your evidence of admission letter.
CONFIRMATION OF ADMISSION
You are required to come to the University for confirmation of your admission. Please note that until you are confirmed, you are not yet a student of the University. Before you come for confirmation, you are required to create an account on the University portal and come to the confirmation venue with the following documents:
- Evidence of payment of acceptance and screening fees (Remita receipt);
- Evidence of admission letter printed from the Portal;
- Originals of your credentials, including JAMB and WAEC/NECO or any o/level result;
- Ten passport photographs;
- Letter of Indigeneship from Local Govt.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Original JAMB Slip
- All fresh students are required to present to the University, at the time of Registration, a letter of reference from their Parents/Guardians or Persons of reputable standing in the society Vouching for their good behaviour.
To read more on the admission guidlines: Click here to check the registration guidelines for the new admitted