The management of University of Ibadan wishes to inform all candidates who have been offered provisional admission in the 2019/2020 UTME or Direct Entry admission exercise that the admission list is now available.
The UI admission list was released after the release of UI departmental cut-off mark.
How to Check UI Admission list via JAMB CAPS
Please kindly note that UI admission list can only be accessed on JAMB admission status checking portal for now, therefore follow the procedure outlined below to know your admission status:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab
- Select your Exam year and input your registration number in the columns provided
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to know your UI admission status
Other information can be accessed on University of Ibadan admission portal www.admissions.ui.edu.ng
Candidates who have accepted / printed their letters of admission are advised to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of Thirty-Five Thousand Naira only (N35, 000.00) using the approved payment mode.
The payment portal will open as soon as possible. Candidates whose admission has been approved, but yet to be accepted are advised to proceed to Jamb Portal to accept the offer on CAPS. They cannot pay the acceptance fee until they have accepted and printed their admission letters.
Information on clearance will be released in due course.