The UI admission portal is the platform created by the school for all candidates who want to gain admission into the University. This platform is what the candidates will interact with throughout the admission processes.
In this article, I will list five things you can do on the University of Ibadan admission portal
- To register for UI Post UTME
- To check your Post UTME result
- To change course if need be
- To check UI admission status
- To pay for UI acceptance Fee after you have being offered admission
How to sign in to UI admission Portal
- Log in to the University of Ibadan Undergraduate portal https://admissions.ui.edu.ng/
- Input your Username which is your Jamb Registration Number in the space provided
- Input your Password, which is your Surname
- If you forgot your password, click the reset password link to reset the password
- After signing in for the first time you will be prompted to change your password before proceeding.
Registering for UI Post UTME on the portal
A screening fee of N2,000.00 will be paid through the admission portal in favor of University of Ibadan (Admission Processing Fee Account). Your Full Name, JAMB Registration Number, Telephone Number and E-mail address should be quoted at the point of payment.
After you have successfully paid, you should proceed on the portal to submit your bio-data, O’level results, and other credentials.
If you have successfully registered on the UI portal, then other activities on the platform are easy. It means that if you want to check Post-JAMB result, UI change of course form, admission list, and payment of acceptance fees, you only need to log in to the portal with your username (JAMB registration number) and your password.
I hope this article provides the needed information on the use of University of Ibadan undergraduate admission portal. The entire crew of this blog wishes you the best in your admission pursuit.
Recommended: UI Departmental Cut-off mark