This is to inform candidates who are yet to be offered admission in their chosen most preferred course for 2019/2020 session as a result of not meeting the cut-off point for the course, that they can now apply for UI change of course.
Filling of change of course form will close on Friday, October 11, 2019.
They should however ensure that their weighted score is not below the UI cut-off point of the course they are changing to.
Candidates are also advised to study carefully the subject combination and the O’L requirements for the courses they choose, to avoid being disqualified. It should be noted that consideration for admission will be based on merit.
How to Obtain UI Change of Course Form
For you to start the process, you have to login to the UI admission portal to make the change.
- Log in http://admissions.ui.edu.ng to see the available courses.
- Fill in all the required detail
Candidates should note that consideration for admission will be based on merit. Filling of University of Ibadan Change of Course form will close on a date that will be announced soon.
Courses where there are opportunities for change of course
- Forest Production and Products
- Social And Environmental Forest
- Wildlife & Ecotourism Management
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Crop Protection & Environmental Biology (CPEB / Agriculture)
- Agricultural Economics
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
- ADULT EDUCATION
- GEOGRAPHY (SOC.SC)
- WOOD PRODUCTS ENGINEERING
Personal advise for those that want to change their course
- Make sure you go for a course that is less competitive. For example, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, etc.
- Check the cut-off mark for the department you want to change to and make sure your Post-UTME score is more than the course cut-off mark.
- Be strategic and seek for more advise before you take the step.