This is to inform prospective candidates who have registered for the post UTME that the University of Ibadan (UI) screening which will be Computer Based Test (CBT), will start on Tuesday, 06 April to Saturday, 10 April, 2021.
However, each candidate needs to know the exact UI post utme date, venue, and time. This details can only be shown on their photocard. Also a CBT access fee of N1,000.00 will be paid for the screening. Therefore, below I will explain how to print UI Post UTME photocard.
How to Print UI Post UTME PhotoCard
- Go to UI Post UTME Screening Portal via admissions.ui.edu.ng
- Enter your username and password in the space provided.
- Your Username is your Jamb Registration Number eg 33333333UI
- Your Password is your Surname at first login eg Ajamu. Do not use hyphen in your compound names
- Once logged in, scroll down and you will see your screening date. Below your date you will see Click here to print your photocard. Click on it and your photocard containing your exam venue, time, seat number and other relevant details will show up.
The photo card contains the following:
- Your Jamb Details;
- date of Screening;
- Screening Venue etc
Candidates are requested to come to the examination venue with the following:
- Face Mask (Compulsory)
- HB pencil and eraser
CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS WHO MAY REQUEST THEM TO PAY ANY AMOUNT FOR THE PURPOSE OF ASSISTING THEM FOR ADMISSION. ANYBODY WHO FALLS VICTIM DOES SO AT HIS/HER OWN RISK.
Calculators, mobile phones, and any other electronic devices are not allowed in the examination hall.