The Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) Direct Entry registration and screening for 2019/2020 session has commenced.
The management of Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) wishes to invite all JAMB registered 2019/2020 Direct Entry (DE) candidates whose first choice institution is UMYU to an online registration and screening.
The online registration will commence on Monday 27th August 2019 and ends on 30th September 2019.
UMYU DE Eligibility
To be eligible for the online screening, all registered DE candidates must have:
- Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics) in subjects relevant to the programme applied.
- Obtained the minimum A’ level requirements relevant to the programme applied.
The DE Candidates are to upload the following documents on the University’s website before the day.
- JAMB Registration Slip
- O’ Level Result(s)
- A’ Level Result (Diploma, NCE, IJMB etc)
- Form of identification (Indigene letter, National ID card/International passport etc)
How to register for UMYU Direct Entry Screening
- Click https://collegeportal.umyu.edu.ng/ug/applicant/index to Register.
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira only (bank charges inclusive) for the screening through the payment options provided on the University’s website.